The Lawrence Bicycle Club is an organization of members of the Lawrence community (along with members outside Lawrence) who have joined together to promote cycling for recreation, exercise, and sport.
Yearly club dues are $15.00 for an individual membership and $20.00 for a family membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- 10% discounts at local bicycle shops,
- discounted Octoginta registration,
- membership in the club's listserv, 'chainrings',
- supplemental accident medical insurance coverage when participating in LBC rides.
Lawrence Bicycle Club puts on three paid rides during the year: Lizard Under the Skillet in July, Tour de Chicken Creek (gravel road ride) in August, and Octoginta in October. These fully-supported rides welcome riders of all abilities.
- President: Andrew Shoemaker
- Vice President: Allen Williams
- Secretary: Andrew Shoemaker (acting)
- Treasurer: Jim MacMurray
Board of Directors
Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lawrence Bicycle Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 1571
Lawrence, KS 66044